***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm a Fan of Bring It Back!

9.29.2013
BRING IT BACK

Bring It Back

Bring It Back is a new program in which you vote for iconic Ralph Lauren products to be brought back into production. The Polo bear has been a Ralph Lauren icon since the company’s early years and as one of the most sought-after and collectible items in the brand’s history, the sweater is a fitting first selection.
Shop the Limited Edition Sweater

Bring It Back is a new program in which you vote for iconic Ralph Lauren products to be brought back into production. The Polo bear has been a Ralph Lauren icon since the company’s early years and as one of the most sought-after and collectible items in the brand’s history, the sweater is a fitting first selection.

Have a Classic Day! xo

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love this bear, yes bring this one back!! Most definitely, it goes with lots and brings a smile to the face :)) I hope you are well & have a classic day too xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Timbarika! Some times I just love being wrapped in a classic tradition. And, it brings a smile to my face, also. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hello Shelly! What fun! I love this darling RL bear (so classic preppy) and the styling. He (or she) has never looked more stylish. I just shared this on google + for more votes. As always, thanks for your kind comments on Stylemindchic. You know it lady-there will indeed be a gathering around the table for wonderful conversation. You would love my School Psych girlfriends. Any plans for a visit to California soon??
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, the day I book my trip to Cali, I'm hookin' up with you, and hopefully your girlfriends, too! To the future, and hoping it's near! xoxo

      Delete