***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's All About the Rack!!



Talkin' about antlers, 
'cause it's that time of year,
when reindeer are featured everywhere.

Actually,
racks are in all year.
Therefore,
I've discovered a new style for myself.
Rustic Regency.
Antlers and Swank.

So, today,
the hunt was on!!
A new shop was discovered!! 
It had a plethora of EVERYTHING!
And, Lo and Behold..........
there in the distance
was a fine rack!

I purchased the rack in the middle at a phenomenal price! 
Woo hoo!!

The following photos,
along with other great rack photos
pinned to my new board

Who knew you could mix the styles? Rustic Regency?

The Art of Living…decorating moments of masculinity

The Art of Living…decorating moments of masculinity

gasl_fireplace_35

stylist-gary-spain-via-so-haute

A Dynamic Display

Antiquing with Antlers

Decorating with Antlers | Summerhill Still Life

contrast

I'll be posting a photo of my rack 
(antlers),
as soon as it's hung!

Have a beautiful week! xo

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous rooms!! Antlers hung on the walls always make me think of castles, but I couldn't have them in my house as hunting isn't my thing. I look forward to seeing yours up soon :) Have a gorgeous week too doll xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Shelly!
    What a chic take on antlers and "the rack". These rooms are so inspiring. You are so right-they can go rustic or swanky and I'm seeing them in a whole new light. You scored with a perfect rack from your new favorite shop! Can't wait to see how you display this in your own lovely home. By the way, with the title for this post I bet you will be getting lots of 'traffic'. ;)
    Great post girlfriend!!
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete