***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Flower Power

Happy May 1st! 

I think it's about time
 I post a little refreshing inspiration.
































Hoping your day is refreshed by
 the loveliness of flowers, 
the charm of the color pink,
and the inspiration from carefully chosen words.


xo

4 comments:

  1. Happy May!! I hope it's a wonderful and bright month for you!! I love flowers all over the place, they do make all things happier and brighter!! It was a long grey and very wet winter here, so I am glad things are brightening up now!! I hope May is a very blessed and happy month for you :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timbarika, I wish you a very blessed and happy month, also. Flowers are such a wonderful creation from God. They are the touch of nature's beauty so necessary to brighten any occasion! I love flowers everywhere, too! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Shelly....Shelly!! I am so thrilled to see this beautiful post from you. May day always makes me happy and this post adds to my spring time joy. I am truly inspired by your images and that top one is mesmerizing. I'm off to pin, google+ and add you into my blogroll darling friend. You made my day!!
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, thank you for all the support! I am working very hard to keep my posting up this time! It is quite fun, and really stirs the creative juices! The inspirational photos and quotes help me through the day! I know I'm not the expert at anything, but am always working to be really good at something! LOL! xoxo

      Delete