***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

*Glamorously Fun*


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If Cinderella Had Athletic Slippers


My oldest surprised me with these wonderfully fitting (and pretty) Nike athletic shoes. Naturally, the pink just made my heart skip a beat. I texted him when I found my surprise and said, "if Cinderella had athletic slippers, these would be it". He responded, "now mom, I know you love them, but remember, they are for your exercising, don't try to sport them everyday". He knew I loved them enough that I might possibly wear them as my "everyday cool knockarounds". However, I WILL take extra care of them. They are the perfect support for a work-out.http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nike/en_US/