***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sleep With the Angels

In our family, we have a calming prayer (one of many) in which we tell each other,( whether in person, via text, email, etc), "May you sleep with the Angels". This bed would certainly give a tangible feel of being surrounded by the "AWE" and protection of Angels Wings. It's quite beautiful in a feathery sense.



3 comments:

  1. I love that saying!!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and beautiful...love that photo.
    Sure did miss you, glad I'm back.
    Thanks for following my vacation, I'm pooped now!
    Many blessings dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm just checking on you!!

    ReplyDelete