***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Midweek!

Happy midweek! Looking at this photo makes me want to celebrate! Just something about a YUMMY cupcake and something SPARKLING! Celebrate!




Saw this midcentury jewel on Craigslist. OOHHH, I just wish. I have visions. Sooo sophiscated and stylish, oozing with hollywood glamour. It's on my list.






I love this saying. Although one of my favorite things to say is "it's perfectly imperfect". I've heard it said backwards, too--"it's imperfectly perfect"--but I like the first way better. There is imperfection in EVERYTHING and that's sooo OK.





I can't wait to read this book by Ree Drummond of Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. I wanted it for Christmas but had to wait. Her life is just one part of my dreams for my own life. I am multi-faceted. I was reared to handle hardwork of any kind, but I love glamour and high heels too.

5 comments:

  1. o...the cupcake looks wonderful!
    Love, love the sofa, and really great sayings, great!
    Have a good week, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get P.W.'s cookbook!! Have a great Friday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly I had not seen you for awhile, and found you on Erin's site! Hope all is well. Love the sofa!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, thank you so much for your super sweet comment on my blog today! You absolutely made my day with it. So thank you for that!

    That cupcake up there is just precious! Way too pretty to eat! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Miss Shelly, and thank you for such a lovely comment on the blog, you are too sweet! Love that you also enjoy mid-century design, we are both big fans (and users) of things from that era, you can just refer to me as "lost in the 50's"!

    Hope you have a fab Friday and even better weekend!
    tp

    ReplyDelete