***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Friday, February 18, 2011

Endless Lists!

In my world, spring is here! And, here in south Texas, our mowing and flower gardening season starts early! YAY! I love a beautiful yard and find yard work- very therapeutic (it's one more form of prayer time while helping God keep His world beautiful)! However, I do have my additional list of things I look forward to on the weekend! Such as......

Thinking about love and ways to show it! (with all the men in my house, it usually ends up with cooking)


Will Ponder these Words of Wisdom and feel the peace of knowing "that I 'love' and take action in showing it, and sometimes I don't do it perfectly but that never lessens how deeply I do love".

Will try to visit here. Been wanting to for so long. Looks like a BIG TREASURE BOX!

You WON'T catch me at the mall, but I am needing to replenish one of my favorite fragrances, Bond No 9 Bryant Park. I love this fragrance! Enjoy a taste of Red Velvet wine by Cupcake Vineyards, introduced by Sandi at Peel Me A Grape (http://peelmeagrapeblog.blogspot.com/)
Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a great weekend! ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving words of encouragement. It helps push me on toward my next goal. I appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm that BJ Oldies place looks fun. I never get into town. Maybe I should venture out of my bubble.
    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, let's get this weekend started! Thanks much for stopping by my blog. Being relatively new to the blog world, I'm working to become more familiar with it all and more regular in posts. Thanks for following...I've returned the favor. Love your blog...very inspiration to a newby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have good taste. Going to try Bond No 9 Bryant Park!

    BTW, thanks for posting the Peel Me A Grape blog. It has great wine selections and unique ideas, plus 'Out of this World' recipes.


    janae brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly...you must not live far away! We now live just north of Conroe, but we lived in Sugar Land for 10 years. We know downtown Houston and Westheimer..like the back of our hands. :o). This is such a fun post! You made me smile. Thanks for visiting my blog, Comin' Home.

    :o) Donna

    ReplyDelete