***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

'PINKED' (not 'PUNKED')!

I'd rather be 'PINKED', than 'PUNKED'! 'PUNKED' is being fooled, while 'PINKED' is the rule (for spring, for 2011 Pantone)! I'm PINK CRAZED! PINK OBSESSED! PINK BESIEGED! While the prankster, punks! The girly-girl, in me, pinks! And, YES, my friends, YOU'VE........BEEN............'PINKED'!
























2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous, I love the array of pinks used, so pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blogg do you have! With beautifull pictures!<3

    http://lies-justlovinglife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete