***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just Thinkin'..............!

Just thinkin' how happiness IS a choice! And, I am OK with things not being perfect! As long as I can eat cake!

Just thinkin' how I needed some humor in my day! (Even though I admitted the truth!) Hoping you find joy in the imperfections of the day! xo

1 comment:

  1. So true and I know what you mean ... there is perfection in imperfection. It is the first thing you have to realize .... strive for perfection but if it doesn't happen then at least you have tried to reach the heights but in not quite doing so there is so much beauty along the way!
    best wishes
    Frances

    ReplyDelete