***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

*Glamorously Fun*


Friday, May 6, 2011

Never Enough Recognition!

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers! With gratitude and love for the many sacrifices mothers are willing to make, I raise my glass! I know the willingness mothers offer to do WHATEVER it takes to ensure the well being of their children (young and/or grown)! No matter what you get to indulge in on Mother's Day, I pray it is exactly what you wish! xo

(Thought I'd share a picture of a sweet treat, sweetly decorated for MOM, and definitely one of my favorites! How fun!)


PS I have been very limited on time this week. I haven't been able to reciprocate the many lovely comments that I have received! I promise to return the love! What a work week! PHEWH!!!!!