***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Friday, May 6, 2011

Never Enough Recognition!

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers! With gratitude and love for the many sacrifices mothers are willing to make, I raise my glass! I know the willingness mothers offer to do WHATEVER it takes to ensure the well being of their children (young and/or grown)! No matter what you get to indulge in on Mother's Day, I pray it is exactly what you wish! xo

(Thought I'd share a picture of a sweet treat, sweetly decorated for MOM, and definitely one of my favorites! How fun!)


PS I have been very limited on time this week. I haven't been able to reciprocate the many lovely comments that I have received! I promise to return the love! What a work week! PHEWH!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow, Shelly!

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete