***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Friday, June 10, 2011

There's a Reason!

There's a reason I've missed posting a few days this week. But more importantly, I've missed interacting and commenting on all who's blogs I visit regularly. It has been a very grueling week.

To start, a very dear friend of the family's, father passed away. My sons loved this man. They felt he was a man's man, and that's important to them. Their loss is my loss. Good men are very important in this world.

Our dearest and oldest friend, our border collie, Lilly, passed. Oh my goodness, it was painful! The boys and I held each other, and her, as she closed her eyes. I can't take it, just writing about it! I thank God for how he created these creatures to be so in tune with humans!

In the midst of death, I work steadily, because life goes on. And, work has been over kill this week, enough to not have a break to post. I get very little time to be creative and communicative on these wonderful internet vessels of relating, so every little break at my desk, I hurriedly start visiting each blog and post at some point in my day. But, this weeks schedule left me unable to utilize a break for anything other than a quick bite for lunch (at my desk).

Whewh...........I'm happy to see Friday afternoon. I need a little peaceful moment to just sit, pray, and recharge!

Take time this weekend to sit, pray, and recharge! xo

8 comments:

  1. So sorry about your beloved family pet and your friends father, wow that makes for a painful and rough week and I can't imagine having to deal with one but two really tough losses. I send you a cyber hug and to your boys as well ( those losses on kids are often even harder than we imagine because boys especially don't express themselves as much) I hope you will some quite time to reflect and do as you please this weekend, and grieve in whatever way you see fit. I have found that a walk alone is very theraputic.. Sending you my best wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how that feels sweet friend! BIG ((HUG)).
    sending out my love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very sorry about your losses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your losses...thoughts and prayers are w/you.

    Just as there comes a warm sunbeam into every cottage window, so comes a love-beam of God's care and pity for every separate need. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh..so sad!! I keep you in my heart and thoughts and pray for a silver lining in your dark cloud!! Take great care..lots of hugs and love to you and your family!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo sorry to hear about this . . . thinking of you!!! xoxo - liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to every dear thought and prayer! Hearing from you all is the biggest and warmest gesture I'd hope to receive! Thank you. Thank you all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for your loss Shelly for both you and your sons....hope your weekend went better and that you had time to do the things that you needed and wanted to.

    ReplyDelete