***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just Thinkin'.............!

Why? Really? Even with all the security on my computer, and taking all precautions not to open anything suspicious, or visit any unsecured website, or, well, you know the drill! So, I took the necessary steps to remedy this severe breach, to hopefully inhibit it from ever happening again (yeh, right)! I will admit, I am a bit angry, and frustrated!

My email was hacked!




However, life moves on, and I apologize if anyone received anything from my email that may have been awkward!

Hope your Wednesday ends much more secure and serene, than mine began! xo

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't this whole internet thing make you crazy? I can't live with or without out!!!!!!!! But there is still that unknown universe that we have zilch control over and it is a little scary....hope you have figured everything out, and the more security the better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, got the spam email. Isn't it infuriating that some sick people think it's fun to do this stuff, wasting all our time and causing us all grief?

    I was going to write you, only to say that I hope by marking that note as spam I hope I did not mark your actual email address as spam, too. Well, I'll keep an eye out for anything, as we've been corresponding about Blog Day. But if I don't answer, please leave me a message on the Facebook Page or in a comment on the Blog.

    Hope you got it all sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear..how terrible. I don't like these things. I hope you got it all sorted out ok!! xx

    ReplyDelete