***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***BECAUSE 'LUSH' IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just Thinkin'......!

Just thinkin'.............. today while visiting design elements, I came across a beautiful post titled "Random Inspiration". Immediately a light bulb went off, and the word RANDOM resonated in me! I like random. Without being irresponsible or careless, random can work. I feel random is like spontaneity or unpredictability! The opportunity to act randomly comes without warning; but doesn't need to be feared, only embraced.

My favorite random act, is the random act of kindness! Be random! xo

3 comments:

  1. I miss this one...I love randimness..it keeps things fresh really. And random acts of kindness are my favourite too!! I try and do something random each week!! I hope your weekend is going sweetly! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed you notice the same word as I, Shelly! I couln't express all this inn English but my thoughts in Bulgarian were so similar when I read this first. Wonderfully written. The random act of kindness... Thanks for the link love. Happy new week! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this ... and even nicer that it came from Design Elements, one of my must-read blogs.

    ReplyDelete