***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

And, More Color!

I'm having so much fun posting color these last few days! It actually adds joy to my day! Hope it does the same for you!

Both on us, or about us, we can express ourselves in COLOR!
On a side note: I am searching for all Blogstresses in the Houston, Texas area! If you would like to join us for a "meet and greet", the first of October, please contact me by commenting! We are excited about growing a strong supportive and inspiring network (nation/and world wide)!

7 comments:

  1. I would be interested in meeting up!! Hope I can make the date in mind. xo nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love colour..these are fantastic. Love the brghtness at the top and the cool mood of the bottom!! Thank you for the super sweet comments, it's always fun to hear from you and I hope everything has been going well. Enjoy your day!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for indulging with me Timbarika! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, I hope you CAN meet up with us! I will keep you posted! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Color makes me happy and I think pink and red are so much fun together! Love this post Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina, I love pink and red too! I think that's why I love Valentines day decor! LOL! Nevertheless, I am sooooo loving these combinations in the trends of todays fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. shelly will you email me asap! I have a question for you...sncarey1@att.net
    it's about round top and racheal ashwell!!

    ReplyDelete