***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Cellaphone!

I love the "old days". I love today. And, even though many wonderful traditions and styles work beautifully together, today, as before,  I'm not sure this would be readily acceptable. However, HUMOR always is!

To all my lovely blogger friends..............I MISS VISITING YOU! THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF ME! I promise I won't be so scarce much longer! You are my inspiration and I'm wilting!!!! xo

3 comments:

  1. Thats a joke, right? Thats a riot.....and a definite conversation piece! Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words my dear!! I am much better now..still tired, but getting better all the time :) The sun has come back out for me & I have been out enjoying :) I hope you get some rest and free time to relax the mind!! A big hug to you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful! Happy new week, Shelly! bigegst hugs

    ReplyDelete