***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Opportune Time to Multi-task!

While I am getting my roots touched up hair styled at the salon, I take a peek at all the latest fashion and gossip magazines. (Not interested in the gossip, just the clothes and hairstyles!) I use my phone camera to take photos, so that I can remember what I am going wishing to buy. I only get to do this about every two or more months. So here's what caught my eye this visit.




















Posted by Picasa
I hope you find shopping multi-tasking as easy to incorporate in to your day! xo

2 comments:

  1. So glad you stopped by recently :) Hoping all's going well w/your new undertaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pieces!! My husband takes pics of clothes in magazines and sends them to me from work as he looks at the ones the girls he works with leave behind. I love getting them :) xx

    ReplyDelete