***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Monday, October 10, 2011

It's In the Details!

It was brought to mind that it's the details that make the difference! And, the details are what makes each of these RETRO GLAMOROUS

Gorgeous flowing dress fabrics, the perfect handbag, details to shoes, and sultry animal prints!
A classic bow belt with a rhinestone accent!
The dress cut, the sleeve, and the detail in the lace!
Details in wearing bracelets and bangles, and a dress of voile and lace!



Happy Monday! Happy Week! xo
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Yummy pictures..there is me in them all :) I have a leopard leotard like top I am yet to wear, I should wear it soon really, I may alter it and put a big bow on the back because it screams at me for a bow every time I see it!! Lace and bracelets are always a good thing too ;) Hope you have a wonderful week dollface!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every single detail here, very into lady like classy elegant things with a little twist to still make it fresh and modern..you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timbarika, wear that leopard leotard! I know you will pull it off just right!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina, it was you that inspired me to focus on details, with your "details" post! xo

    ReplyDelete