***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Friday, October 14, 2011

Spending Wisely!

I've been anguishing over a decision lately! Because Time is SO valuable, and so is REAL Life, I have been deeply contemplating how I am spending both! I will be making changes! New season, new decisions, new life!



So, as for today, I REALLY Welcome the opportunity for change!

via Pretty Pink TulipsPosted by Picasa

Have a Beautiful Weekend! xo

2 comments:

  1. Wondering what your future holds ... hope it's full of what will make you happiest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must live life like it's our last days!! Be and do what makes you happy :) xx

    ReplyDelete