***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Week Before Christmas!

It's the dawn of another morning, the beginning of a new week-- the week before Christmas! It's crunch time, but in a joyous way!!! This past weekend, we hung the final lighting to illuminate our backyard and back-porch for our family Christmas party (the festivities and visiting take place both inside and out)! I am exhausted, but in a good way! Everyday until Christmas day, I will be continually placing the final touches around the home and preparing assorted desserts and dishes. Time is always limited due to work, but somehow everything gets done!
Posted by Picasa
I pray your week of final preparations brings as much joy as the anticipated birthday of our Lord, Jesus! xo

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas...I hope you have a wonderful Christmas time with all your loved ones! May you find some rest too. Wish you lots of joy, love and peace!! Beautiful photo!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Timbarika! I wish all the same for you and your family too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is crunch time and I am still lagging WAYYYYYYYY behind. Everything will get done, eventually and even if it doesn't nobody will know except us, most likely. Thank you for stopping by my blog often. I appreciate your comments and glad you like it. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your lovely family. Are all your sons going to be able to be home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Superwoman! Wishes back to you and your family! And, yes, my sons will be home! YAYAYAYAY! xo

    ReplyDelete