***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Sunday, May 13, 2012

For Every Idea......

 that lights up in your mind, or every project you begin--here's hoping the idea, or project, takes off, as if it has wings--and meets its' destination with success!


I am always enthusiastic to read about all the newest creations, designs, and ideas!
Happy Week! xo

10 comments:

  1. That's a megawatt of an idea Shelly...love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are more clever than I, Bron! I love it! What a terrific sense of humor! xo

      Delete
  2. Wonderful!! I hope you had a great weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, Timbarika! I hope yours was equally great! xo

      Delete
  3. Right now my head feels like a pinball machine, there are so many ideas zinging around inside. Trying to get them all out! Work in progress, we'll see what happens ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe in you, Doreen! All that going on in your head is the pieces of the puzzle of success that you are steadily putting together! I am amazed!

      Delete
    2. Shelly, I couldn't do it without support from friends like you. Thank you so much for your kind words here, on my guest post over at DC, and at Style Maniac. You always brighten my day.

      Delete
    3. You've got it with me! I'm behind you all the way! And, you are a ray of sun to my day too!

      Delete
  4. did i tell you how much i love this blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's a compliment I don't think I've outright-fully received. It feels great!

      Delete