***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Friday, June 8, 2012

An Example of a Blogger's Shopping List!

I want this light fixture!
via My French Country Home
pictured here,

















and here.

I want this table!!! 
via Sketch 42

I want these chairs!














I want this wallpaper!
via Full House















And, this wallpaper, too!
via Belclaire House


















I want this dress, and ....................

.....this dress.

I want this book!



















And, 
I want Ricky Lauren's book, 
The Hamptons.

Oh this list could go on and on! But, for now, I have to stop, my head is spinning! And, if I know any of you blogger's out there, your head is spinning too, with your own "I want" lists!

Hoping you get everything on your list! Have a great weekend! xo

11 comments:

  1. Cute post. I like your list. I want that pink wallpaper too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The list is mine, but it's an example of what I see consistently on most blogs! I thought it was just a fun spin-off, plus, it gives me a chance to put my own out there. lol. I just love the pink wallpaper, too.

      Delete
  2. Super fun Shelly! I like the invite to other bloggers so I will take you up on that for my next post. Great idea. Happy weekend!! Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, I love this list, but my list could go on and on! I love to continually share lists, and the blogs sort-of allow that type of sharing. It's like a never ending bowl of ice cream, or whatever the favorite dessert is! xo

      Delete
  3. Shelly l really want the daisy table and the wallpapers...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bron, I absolutely fell in love with that table. It is so retro!

      Delete
  4. I'd like all of these things too..that wallpaper is marvelous!! Would put that in my daughter's room :)))) The chairs are quite lush too and they look so nice to sit in :)) Hope you had a wonderful weekend :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timbarika, the wallpaper seems to be the rave! It's so full of life! I hope you had a nice weekend, and week so far too! I am in the middle of moving, and can't wait to be somewhat settled! xox

      Delete
  5. Love your style pics! Now if only I could get my husband on board with some of these bold colors. LOL. I might have to stick with the shabby chic meets abstract thing that I seem to have going on these days. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so down to earth real, and I love that! We women have to make concessions when decorating sometimes! And, that's OK. Hope your week has been going great. Can't wait till mine is back on track!

      Delete
  6. Such great finds! I love the interiors. That bird lighting fixture is to die for!

    ReplyDelete