***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hoping You Feel the Warmth of the Sun!








Source: etsy.com via Monica on Pinterest





It's healing. It's joyful. It warms the soul.
It's what we wish for to make any given day special!







Whether, a lovely sunny day.........











or, a lovely rainy day............



it's up to us.........








Happy Week, to all! It's my Monday, as I've been down and out since Thursday evening! That oughta let you know how my Valetine's day eve actually went!! Oh well.........on the sunny side--Love is everyday!! xo

8 comments:

  1. When l saw (and read) the first message l started to smile and it grew bigger with each pic...such a feel good post..Yes the life giving sun is a such a joy isn't it.It's hard to believe our Summer is almost over and yet yours is not too far away.
    Sounds like you had an AWESOME valentines evening Shelly...good for you. Hope you get a chance to enjoy some warm sunshine this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bron! Your response is just what all of us bloggers is hoping for when we post! I am so happy I was able to return the lovely emotion, as each of your posts bring such beauty to my day! And, today, I did get to enjoy the warmth of the sun! xox

      Delete
  2. Love the sunshine my sweet friend~we are thinking along the exact same lines this week. Love it! I'm hoping you were down and out because your Valentine's Day was that GOOD (rather than a little bug or something!) Go girl!
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather! But, unfortunately my Valentine's celebration was halted with a bug!! Sad! But, it's all good, 'cause love is always there! And, yes, I thought it was so special that we were thinking the same sunny thoughts!! xox

      Delete
  3. Love sunshine & yes, sometimes we must make our own!! I hope the week was a splendid one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to share sunshiny thoughts 'cause the weekend was a recovery for me, and I needed the sunshine! :) xox I wanted to share the warmth of those thoughts!

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear you were sick. Seems everyone has been bit by a bug this year. I am so happy to see February over and done with -- bring on spring and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Doreen. I am with you. February has been a bit brutal in schedule and health. Now, ON TO SPRING!!! xo

      Delete