***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Thursday, March 14, 2013

Inspiration Right at Your Front Door!

Sometimes, what we are looking for is right in front of us! Nothing you haven't heard before, but worth repeating at least to myself.




















































Hoping you find what you are looking for, right at your front door (home)! xo

9 comments:

  1. So pretty in pink! This is a gorgeous contrast of colors for your entrance Shelly~it pops!
    Perfect perspective for the day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, I'm grateful for your support! I'm a really putting myself in front of the camera--(not me,actually, but my decorating and design choices). And, it's intimidating amongst the "heavy hitters". Thank you for being in my corner! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous blooms Shelly. My favorite color in flowers!Your words are also so spot on!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful! and so true.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Karen, and anonymous! I'm happy we all share the same sentiment!! xo

      Delete
  3. So 'pretty in pink'...wished those blooms were year round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, twin sis! I wish those blooms were year round also! But, gotta love 'em in the short time they are here! xox

      Delete
  4. WOW!!! Stunning aren't they...love your beautiful thoughts. Have a wonderful weekend Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bron! You have a wonderful weekend, also!!xo

      Delete