***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Remnants, and Crushes.


Remnants from Mother's Day--flowers,
that my husband actually arranged in this vase,
still thriving!
























I'm crazy about this fabric.


JARDIN CHINOIS CREAM BY LEE JOFA
























And, I'm completely in love with this
door knocker, the door design and the color (of course)!!!























Yes,

I'm in love.......I have a crush on these.

L'ICONA/Salvatore Ferragamo






















Yes, I have a crush. They're so versatile!












































































They have a multitude of color choices to dress up, or dress casual, add classic glamour, or smart sex-appeal.  I WANT these!!

Just girl talk--sharing--coffee talk--that's all!

Hope your day is crush-filled!! xo

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers! Oh the Ferragamo lats are such a classic!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! Thank you. And, yes, the flats are classic. I really am crushing over them! xoxo

      Delete
  2. OMG am drooling over the Ferragamos!!!!! Fabulous!!!! PInk door!!!! Stunning and your flowers are gorgeous!
    have a great week
    best wishes always
    Frances
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, aren't they incredible? I need a several pair. The pink door is stunning with it's hardward ornament. Thank you for loving the roses--my husband did it himself!
      Hope you had a very good week! xo

      Delete
  3. PS thank-you so much for putting me on your side bar for Site Seeing! YOu are so sweet and that means a great deal to me!
    xx Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's great to see you!!

      Delete
  5. Hello fabulous Shelly!
    Seeing a post from you in my sidebar always makes me smile. Your tulips from your darling husband are gorgeous (on that too die for marble!). What a sweetie. Your images are just, so inspiring, as are the shoes...the shoe crush. I LOVE it! You and I are so in sync. I just did a post on 'what women want' and flipped over here. I know what you 'want' it's those fab shoes. Always a meeting of the minds for us sweet friend.
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, it's written in the stars! LOL! I will be over to visit!! Can't wait, as I already peaked on facebook! Have a beautiful Friday! xo

      Delete
  6. All so beautiful. Your flowers are wonderful & it's very sweet your husband did that, my husband does those things too :) Great choice of shoes, they are quite sweet. I love love the door as well, so pretty!! I love doors that I can stare at a while before I open them :))) I hope your week is going sweetly doll xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love what you said Dainty Doll about starring at doors before they open..I thought I was the only one! I am always in search of the perfect front door to my house.

      Delete
    2. The entrance to the home is very important!!! I would suspect, Timbarika, with all your artistic talent, and love of art and architecture, that the front door was just as important and intriguing to you!! Have a beautiful Friday! xo

      Delete
  7. That is the most fantastic door knocker of all time!

    ReplyDelete