***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Can Feel It!!

I can even smell it!
I can sense the onset of fall. 

The weather in Texas has a sense of humor.
We go months, of one type of extreme weather,
and then, just like that,
we experience the "teasers" leading in to the next season.
Today was definitely one of those days.

via tumblr















The excitement rises to feel that first blast of cool air.

Can't wait to welcome Fall, and all it's glory!



I'm looking forward to seeing what all of you lovely blogging friends share in regards to your seasonal decor and fashion choices, your shopping excursions, your adventurous travels, as well as, your lovely personal and family celebrations!! I'm as excited about this as I was as a little girl getting to look through the Sears Christmas catalog!!!
xo

10 comments:

  1. I love fall time, the leaves, the colours, it's wonderful!! I can smell the fall time as well :))) It's so grand. I hope you enjoy the fall time :)) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timbarika, those of us who cherish life, are in tune with the gifts God has given us. There's no denying the joy in experiencing the change in the seasons. I hope you enjoy the fall as well! xox

      Delete
  2. Lovely lovely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly dear-I can relate to your sentiments here. We have had another prolonged heatwave here in Northern Cal. and when I felt a blast of cool night air last night 'I could feel it'. It feels fresh and filled with anticipation for a new season. Thank you for helping me feel even more of the excitement for the changing seasons.
    Can't tell you how happy I am to see new posts from my darling friend Shelly at 'Lush'. I'm off to google plus this.
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, we have the same heatwave's here in Texas. These extreme weather bouts fill us all with high anticipation to welcome the next season! Fall is always so refreshing. I love feeling that teaser cold snap of air when it is making its first appearance. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi Shelly...yes it stops us in our tracks when we get that first hit of the new season, whether it be a crisp Autumn morning that tells of Winter just around the corner, or a Spring day full of Summer warmth. It's almost a nostalgic moment reminding us of the days months and years passing by all too quickly.
    Wishing you a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Bron, I know you are experiencing the complete opposite of us! I am always tickled when visiting your blog as I get to live through your experiences of gardening while we're in freezing weather. Or, when we're gardening and you're in snow up to your knees. Isn't the world amazingly entertaining sometimes? And, you're right, the passing seasons, mark the passing of life. Wishing you loveliness, too. xo

      Delete
  5. I can hear it!...Remember living by the airport and how the sound of the airplanes/jets changes when fall begins approaching? I love that sound!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elisabella, yes I do remember! I miss that tremendously! In fact, you reminding me makes me want to cry. But, I am so happy to be reminded. Thank you!! xoxoxo

      Delete