***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

*Glamorously Fun*


Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Only Money! Right?

Ok.......soooooooo..........I just love home and fashion. And.......every chance I get, I sneek a peek of thrilling finds that make my heart skip a beat! Don't get me wrong....these are just wishes.......... that could become tangible. When my mind needs a break from the normal (even though I thank God for normal) routine, I energize by picture shopping, whether it's home decor, fashion, gardening, cooking,..........or.....well......you get the picture! Hope you have fun taking these in like I did! (and they're all featured on etsy.com.......who knew.......I am soooooo behind in my quests. lol!)