***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just Checkin' In!

Just droppin' a note to say I have had my "head in the books". I am prepping for a huge exam! My head hurts. Sometimes I think there is absolutely no more room in my brain to store anything else! Gotta get goin'! Be back to 'norm' soon! (I hope..... Actually has there ever been a 'norm'? Hhmmmm, nevertheless, I'll just refer to it as the 'norm'. LOL!)

5 comments:

  1. Love the pic--a stylish girl lost in a great book ... what could be better? Oh I know: an A on your exam. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and lots of good luck studying for your exam, I am sure you will ace it - no worries! Remember to take breaks inbetween studying, helps to retain the info better..so they say ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on that exam Shelly and l know with all your hard work you'll do fantastically well. A very Happy Easter to you and your family. Bron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck, Shelly! hugs to you

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A BIG HEARTFELT THANK YOU to all of you for your well wishes! I passed! It was Grueling! My brain did hurt! But my heart was so filled with joy! Now on to the next class. I have a two year plan set!

    ReplyDelete