***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Friday, April 15, 2011

My Weekend Dream Escape!

I would absolutely love to be the one pictured here, and actually on my way out for a weekend camping dream trip! One of these days...........yep, one of these days........I'm gonna own an Airstream, and take the Airstream dream camping adventure to reality!


Have an ADVENTUROUS weekend! xo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fab to me!! I love those old campers!! Anywhere quiet and fun would suit me just fine & a dress like that is always a good thing too!! I hoep your trip comes true soon!! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a super photo! I can just see you in that dress too...but the van looks awesome! There's nothing like a great road trip.

    Thanks so much for visiting last week. I didn't get back to you I think but I saw your comment at Rayanne's and remembered that you had dropped by. :o)

    Have a great week!
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete