***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just Thinkin'..............!

Just thinkin'............really deep thinkin'............about how just a week and a half ago we were celebrating the beginning of marriage for two prominent persons. We were all so happy at the promise of love! And, this week, we hear of a marriage ending of two prominent persons. Just thinkin', I'll pray for both couples!


Just thinkin'.....sometimes love(or the one you love) is as hard to hold onto as this cloud.

But, it CAN and SHOULD be as tangible as this bangle! True Love should be felt, and as real, as wearing a bangle. It should be as natural as the wood used to make the bangle. And, as any treasure, it should be valuable to its possessor.

So...........this brings me to..........
Just thinkin'......... What criteria do other's use in making an extremely important decision? I know that some of us anguish over making the right choice(especially if others involved are affected also). And, then, there are others who are not concerned with the choice, only the results, as long as it brings immediate (not long term) happiness.

Just thinkin'.......this is the reason I write "Just Thinkin'....", 'cause I really do think (and pray)! It's something I learned to do more of. It's important! xo

6 comments:

  1. Well, I know love never fails...I try to always make my way by God's word, The Bible.
    Love your thoughtful posts dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly, l was thinking about Maria and Arnie and can't believe that they're not together any more, they seemed sooo in love, but l guess love can be complicated sometimes.
    When making big decisions l try and go with my gut feelings,it mostly works. Loved the previous post too Shelly gorgeous pics. Bron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bron,
    I am sad about Maria and Arnold. : ( And, I am with you on making decisions...........gut feeling (intuition, Holy Spirit Widsom)! I have taught my sons to go with the very first feeling they experience, because it is the voice of Truth! Thank you so much for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rayanne, love never fails, real and true love! It is sad when we identify ever-changing feelings as love! The Truth of love is not based on circumstances or feelings! And, yes, God's Word is sustainable! Thank you always for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you wrote, Shelly, about the very first feeling. I believe too true love never fails.

    I love how "Undescent Proposal" begins: "If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never yours to begin with."

    My all-time fav couple was Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman - married for 50 years:

    "Patience, Affection"... ...Paul Newman, on the secret to a lasting marriage.

    xo

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, I too am a HUGE fan of Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward! Thank you for reminding me! I was so happy with the lessons he lived in regards to his marriage! He apparently KNEW what it was to TRULY love!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete