***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

*Glamorously Fun*


Friday, June 17, 2011

My DAD.

My dad.
Smiled when you entered the room everyday.
Said "I love you and bless you" every day.
Gave hugs everyday.
Would give his last dollar to you any day.
Opened his home to love and feed others everyday.
Played gorgeous music everyday.
Took care of his roses everyday.
Believed in justice and protection everyday.
Spoke with God everyday.
Asked God for forgiveness everyday.
Was there to answer the phone jovially everyday.
Could sit and talk about, just about, everything any day.
Loved good food everyday.
Was proud of my mother's Italian heritage everyday.
Thought my mother was beautiful in her bathing suit after nine children, everyday.
Suffered from his own weaknesses everyday.
Was tall, handsome, and strong, everyday.
Fought his own demons everyday.
Was REAL everyday.
I miss him EVERYDAY!
His life here on earth ended. But the love he gave never will! xo