***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summertime, Summertime, Sum..sum...Summertime!

June 21st.......it's official! And to commemorate this day, a tid-bit of indulgence with a small selection of summer style, or summer fun, images that just REALLY make my (summer) day!















Here's hoping the fun in summer spoils you! xo

2 comments:

  1. Yum yum, snow cones and bbq's...you called my name!! Love this, wishing you a wonderful summer too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images, how I love summer! It's great, the sea, playing outside, relaxing, meals outside..wonderful!! I hope you & your beautiful family have a wonderful summer!! I thought you might like this post on a blog I read:

    http://www.thesimplyluxuriouslife.com/2011/06/why-not-wear-dress.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SimplyLuxurious+%28The+Simply+Luxurious+Life%29

    Sorry its so long, hope you enjoy it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete