***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just Thinkin'.............!

A profound and poignant question, bringing one to feel joy, sadness, or disillusionment, while thinking of an answer, deserves the action of immediate soul searching and accepting the truth of the answer! In this video, it is evident that humans are connected in the quest to live and love better, in order to have lived a life fulfilled. Not money or fame, but love, joy, truth/honesty, education, culture, and familial connection is the testament given to a good life!

FIFTY PEOPLE ONE QUESTION - GALWAY, IRELAND 2011 by Kamil Krolak
via The Dainty Dolls House (thank you)



Just thinkin'..........how much I thank God for giving me life, in order to embrace the promises of this life! I continually search to live and love better! xo

6 comments:

  1. This was fantastic, and surely makes ones think about life, our experiences, and how important it is to embrace every single day and do all that we can and be all we can be, so we won't have regrets. This makes me teary eyed just thinking of the torment one could feel having regrets of any kind particularly ones having to do with family. Great post Shelly!!!! Which I would like to pass along........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I would be honored if you felt this message to be worthy of sharing! That's what it's all about! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched this over and over and it still makes me cry! I wish all people lived without regrets and did the good things that their heart told them to do :) I'm still young, and after watching this, I'm going to try harder to live with no regrets and do what I wish to do :) Am happy you enjoyed it so much to share..I hope others share it too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely inspiring post. l truly believe each and every one of us.... and in fact all of life, is connected to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina was right....awesome post! I love the message to live life to its fullest. Tina included one of mine, too...isn't she the sweetest? I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime. Very excited to get to know your blog!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This literally brought me to tears - human emotion is a powerful thing. Had not seen it before, glad I found you through Tina's post. M.

    ReplyDelete