***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Thursday, September 29, 2011

Grand Inspiration!

Simply inspired by The Enchanted Home's stairwell, I had to post other inspiring stairwells! Just an example of how the journey to another destination can be so intriguing or beautiful!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
all stairwells via pinterest and tumblr
xo

7 comments:

  1. The second one would definitely be my dream one..oooh I would love it!! Lead up to my bedroom or a library, but I would also choose the one under it too, of course because it's blue and I adore blue, hehe!! Have a great Thursday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue too, that's why the 5th one really took my breath.....like walking up to the heaven's above! Thank you Timbarika! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it incredible how they painted the variations of green?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this staircases are INCREDIBLE! Happy Friday to you, Shelly! biggest hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stairwells, something that most people find so mundane. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree "not Superwoman", stairwells CAN be beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete