***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Real. Life. Love.

A friend sent this to me and warned me that I would need a box of tissues! I don't know what moved me more; this young man's story, his courage to seek to fulfill a dream, the love he has for his mother and brother, or the fact that he smiles and exudes a joyful and grateful heart regardless. This attitude, this disposition is more beautiful than any fashion or materially sought after possession. There is no amount of make-up, or cosmetic procedure that could enhance a more beautiful soul! Oh, to be this kind of a person!

4 comments:

  1. OMG.......this was INCREDIBLE. His spirit is contagious...wish I could bottle it up, I am so moved and so blown away by his infectious bright smile and obvious kind heart. WOW Shelly this is amazing, I am going to show it to my boys later tonight...and pass it along.
    I don't like crying at 7:30 in the morning but this was so worth the red eyes!
    PS And what a voice!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I was so moved, that I rushed my boys in to the room to watch it also. Seriously, this kind of person, and especially being he is a young man, is the kind of person I want my sons to learn from. And, they were cheering for him. I pray he has a long successful future. I feel he will most likely utilize his success to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful soul indeed, and "Mum" is truly an angel...love and compassion emanate from her eyes! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kuki, indeed love and compassion emanates from the mother's eyes. What a woman! And the way her sons relate to her gives clear indication of the condition of each of their hearts.

    ReplyDelete