***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Monday, October 3, 2011

Organizing. Necessities!

Keeping a schedule helps to organize! Keeping a LARGE schedule helps all the more, right? No matter the size of the calendar, the amount of "to-do's" always seem to be more than the time/day slots allow! Never-the-less, write it down!
 
Also, I'm learning (and these images help state my case) that there are so MANY other useful and helpful means of organinzing! Love these following ideas!
Recycling old crates!

Stairwell hidden drawers for shoes, or anything needed!

Stairwell hidden file cabinets for organized offic-ing!
Posted by Picasa
via pinterest


Happy Monday! Hoping your week begins and ends on task! xo

6 comments:

  1. I agree Shelly....looking online for organizational inspriration is truly at our fingertips and there are so many amazingly great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just a plethora of great ideas from so many creative minds! I just love all the ideas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how little there is to organize once the little ones are out of the house...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting closer to that day.........and I don't like it very much (just the thought of it sorta feels sad). But, I am sure somewhere in that sad feeling there is an upside. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, I could do with them in my house!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, Timbarika! I am constantly organizing because life changes and so does my home use. So finding ways to organize and still have a lovely home is important to me.

    ReplyDelete