***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Wish for You!

It is officially the middle of the week (count down). My oldest will be landing this afternoon (more excitement). Our entire home will be turned up a notch with hustle-n-bustle! There won't be enough hours in the day til Christmas Eve! So, I post .........


My Heart's Most Sincerest Prayer 
for all of you,
 to have 
the Profound Love of Christmas and Peace of a Silent and Holy Night 
all year, every day, no matter what life brings! xo
Posted by Picasa

Til next week.........as we bring in the NEW YEAR! God bless and keep you! xo

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I hope you have the uptmost beautiful time with your family and friends and I wish you lots of joy, peace, love and happiness at this time and always!!! Be safe & blessed!! xo Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Timbarika! And you know that is my very wish for you and yours too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collage is so beautiful...l specially love the baby Jesus pic and the colour scheme is perfect. My eldest lands today as well and we too will be in chaos..which is great for a couple of weeks haha!! Hope you have a wonderful, joyful, laughter filled Christmas Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bron, thank you for the wish! I am so happy we get to have our blessed chaos simultaneously! LOL! We'll both need a break with a bit of R & R!!! After the Holidays! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful collage, Shelly!

    "May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope;
    The spirit of Christmas which is peace;
    The heart of Christmas which is love."

    sending love to you

    best for the holidays

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending love back to you Maria! I love the beautiful Christmas saying! Absolutely Beautiful! I will share it with others! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a Blogstress too! Looks like you really love this season - Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete