***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Year Wishes and Promises!

I found this on pinterest and had to share. It humorously reminded me of the many wishes and promises that we will all make as the new year fast approaches! Too cute! But, let's get real! LOL!


No matter what, I pray you get every beautiful wish, and every promise is kept! xo

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Shelly....best wishes for a happy, healthy one for you and yours....hopefully your Christmas was awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful..I hope the New Year is very beautiful and blessed for you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year.....may 2012 be the best yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Bron, Timbarika, and Tina! Thank you for enjoying a bit of humor! My prayer is for all of us, and I mean ALL, to be blessed this new year!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this...wishing you and yours a blessed 2012!

    ReplyDelete