***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Friday, March 9, 2012

No Matter What the Message, As Long As the Pictures Catch Our Attention.....!

Visual Inspiration is as important to bloggers, pinners, tumblr's, etc., as the written message. Maybe even more important. And, for that reason, I honestly love to have as impactful of a photo selection as possible. Yes, the more senses we touch, the more our message is sustained. However, what the eye sees, the heart (and brain) cannot deny. So, here's a message (maybe not that important), with pictures that should make you say "aahhhh that's so pretty, and refreshing" (or something to that affect, as long as it makes you feel good, which actually is the focus of this post anyway)!

No matter what your weekend brings, I pray it's just as fresh and colorful as these images! 
It's beginning to look alot like Spring! And remember, don't forget to "spring forward" this weekend. 

In my "neck of the woods" (city, actually), the weekend forecast is "RAIN". No problem for me. I sleep soundly in the rain. And, having rain on a weekend, with no substantial plans, is like having scheduled rest! 




Hope you enjoyed what you saw. And, hope you find a reason to schedule relaxation this weekend! xo

 images via Pinterest, Tumblr, and Oohlafroufrou

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tea cup & I've always loved that wallpaper in the bedroom picture, wish I knew where it was from! I'm a visual person more than word person and I love what I see :) I hope you have a marvelous weekend despite the rain, it's a great time to catch up on books or painting I think. Enjoy doll! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that wallpaper lovely? I wish I could find it too. If I ever do, I will let you know. You have a wonderful weekend also! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, they are wonderful! wishing you a lovely and colorful weekend

    big hugs

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a wonderful weekend too Maria!

      big hugs back to you!

      Delete
  4. Lovely! Enjoy your weekend Lady Lush!
    Blessings♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kuki! I'm so happy you stopped by. Hoping your weekend is lovely too!

      Delete
  5. Hi Shelly, your blog is not only insightful and interesting...your pics are ALWYS awesome and today the first 3 are some of the prettiest ever. Wanted to stop by and let you know l've awarded your blog the Leibster award, given to people with under a 100 followers...please feel free to accept it or not, but just wanted you to know that your blog is totally deserving. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bron! Thank you so much! I am very honored to receive the Leibster award. I am overwhelmed actually! My focus in blogging is just to release my need to be a bit free with my self and to cultivate friendship. I never gave thought to receiving any recognition. However, I am just ever so humbled. Thank you so much! I will be posting my "THANK YOU" and passing on the honor! And, you know how much I adore your blog! Vintageandart (http://vintageandart.blogspot.com/)!!!

      Delete
  6. Pictures indeed speak more than words sometimes. I love the bedroom mural. Beautiful. Now if I can talk my husband into something that girly in our room, we would be set. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the same boat as you. I can't have much of anything girly around. Sometimes it'd be nice. Right? LOL!

      Delete