***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's True! And, It Lasts!

I love lipstick! I love lipstick! Did I mention, I love lipstick? It's that one cosmetic accessory that brightens and accentuates one's face and smile. I love purchasing a new lipstick for the season, especially Spring! And, Spring color that's true, and lives up to it's lasting reputation, is Perpetual Peony 14HR Lipstick by Maybelline! Although I'm an advocate for high end beauty products, I do, also, purchase "drugstore" brand items. And this one is 'LUSH'.


















(Bare with me, as I indulge in photos of myself {really starting to show my age-YIKES}! I took the chance of revealing myself wearing the lipstick in order to reveal it's truth in performance and trueness in color.)

It's Perpetual Peony. Perfect for Spring. True in color, coverage, and, it lasts. (No lipliner, or lip base was applied.)













Hope your day leaves you feeling beautiful and youthful! xo

10 comments:

  1. You have perfect lips....watch out Angelina Jolie! That color is GORGEOUS.....perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Tina, didn't expect such a grand compliment, but THANK YOU. However, I WISH!! Nevertheless, THANK YOU! And, the color is so PERFECT for Spring!

      Delete
  2. Ahh..you are a stunner!! Gorgeous lips, the colour looks marvelous on you!! I'd love a lipstick I loved that much, but I can never find a colour that suits my skin tone and I love enough!! This is so pretty!! Super super love!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun when we find what we want! A lipstick--such a small pleasure, but worth it! Thank you for the compliment Timbarika! The older I get, the more I appreciate being noticed for NOT being old! LOL! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Enchanted Home is right -- gorgeous lips!

    My perpetual quest is for a lipstick that lasts (and doesn't come off on my teeth). I am going to the drugstore today and trying one of these. Thanks, Shelly, for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doreen. And, the lipstick doesn't come off on teeth for sure. It's definitely one that lasts throughout the day. I hope you have as pleasurable of an experience wearing it as I have. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. I am a lipstick fanatic! They seem to multiply in my purse somehow and I have to pare down often. Pretty photos! This is a gorgeous shade on you-very lush! Love your blog-so fresh and fun. I'm glad we have connected! Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! It is a great color for Spring and Summer! I'm so glad we connected too!

      Delete