***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Monday, March 5, 2012

Starting with a Fresh Attitude!

Monday isn't SO bad when the weekend was SO pleasant!! Nothing over the top, but my weekend consisted of gorgeous Spring-like weather, a small shopping trip to stock up on my favorite fragranted soaps from Marshall's, and sending a letter via Postal (I love the stamp, and using actual mail service)!
Hoping your top-of-the-week, is TOPS! xo

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great!! I love the real post too, stamps, stationary, all great!! I hope the good weather continues and you have a marvelous week :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Timbarika! Some things are good even if they're considered old-fashioned, or out of date. And, yes, the good weather is still hear (for now {sigh})! xo

      Delete
  2. There's nothing better than scented soaps. Those stamps are great! I must get some for a few pen pals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy! I love scented soaps both to bathe in, and to place in my lingerie drawers! And, the stamps are so happy! Anyone receiving an actual letter with these should be receiving a smile too!

      Delete
  3. Love pretty soaps I keep mine in a cabinet....because I'm too silly to use them....one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love your truthfulness. I used to do that too! And, the older I got the more I realized I wasn't enjoying some things that I wanted to enjoy. I made up my mind that the perfect moment was gonna have to be NOW. I just love your honesty. I hope your day comes very soon! I know you deserve it!

      Delete