***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Saturday, April 14, 2012

His and Hers Houses! Hmmm.......?

Living together with one condition, His and Hers Houses!

In Lake Worth, Fla., a pair of 1920s bungalows — one pink, one blue — are home to a couple who bought them out of foreclosure. His is the pink one! (I love it!) Both are 'LUSH'.

(Read more here, and delight in their decor styles!)                                                                                                                                                                   













Could you do it? Although it may not be my choice of living arrangements, you gotta hand it to both of them--they have an incredible sense of style! Of course learning about this couple, and the obstacles they have worked to overcome, I have compassion for their choice.

Hope your weekend is a mini vacation! xo

11 comments:

  1. Shelly l read this entire fascinating article...and it's so interesting that you posted about couples living in separate houses...l was only reading about this (more common arrangement) in a newpaper a week or two ago. Thanks so much for sharing this fantastic read. l love the style of the pink cottage....and the paint colour of the blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bron! I, too, found this fascinating. I had to post it! Every couple has their obstacles, and they've found how to work with their own.

      I love both cottages--I would keep both!xo

      Delete
  2. That is precious! I would enjoy styling both houses. I think if it helped them overcome some things, then why not!?! They are beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Timbarika! I would love to have both houses to play with too! And, I, too, have compassion for their choice. xo

      Delete
  3. Hi Shelly-Fun post! Love the pink and blue houses.....does this qualify as a "long distance" relationship? That can be fun! ;)
    Love your blog! Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! I think just about everyone loves the idea of having both houses, especially in such fun colors! Too funny in regards to "long distance" relationship--it might work even better being that it shouldn't be so difficult to make the trip to see one another! xo

      Delete
  4. Shelly what a fabulous idea although I think my hubby would want to sneak across! Absolutely adore the pink and the blue houses!
    have a lovely week
    Frances xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frances, my husband would want to do the same! But, it is agreed by, seemingly, all of us, that these are absolutely adorable!
      Have a lovely week, too! xo

      Delete
  5. Yes, very adorable. Be sure to read my blog post I almost have ready to post just for you Shelly about vegetarian eating. I am by no means an expert but I have done a lot of research the last couple years before I took the plunge. Ready to convert? It really has not been that difficult at all, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your are so very sweet! Thank you for being a leader in the quest for better health! I will read your post. I am working very hard to take the leap! xo

      Delete
  6. Now that's an idea I have not heard of! I could definitely go for his-and-her-Home-Offices in separate buildings (right now my husband I share, albeit on different levels, but once we shared a second bedroom as an office for our separate businesses. I don't recommend that arrangement at all!).

    Off to check out the story.

    ReplyDelete