***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Friday, May 18, 2012

Lists, lists, and More lists! But..........

we all know that lists are important! This week seemed to have a plethora of extremely, well-defined lists posted! And, I was more than happy to re-acquaint myself with the necessary reinforcement of reminders!

I live by "lists". I believe "lists" are the very same as writing down "goals".  And, goals, like lists, are meant to keep us on task, and productive, ever moving forward, or upward (whichever fits your direction)!

So..........here's a list of lists!! : )













And, 
because we need, and like, to make lists,
 with style--



Have a wonderful weekend! xo

8 comments:

  1. I love lists, helps me get things done faster!! Will check out these sites, sounds grand!! Have a wonderful weekend!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Timbarika! You have a wonderful weekend, too! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This post made smile big time Shelly....while l LOVE the ideals of being enthusiastic, productive and organised, it's so not me. Almost every list l've ever written has been left at home on the bench or lost in my bag..hehe!! Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bron, I smile thinking that you would be the one who I felt kept a check list going. But, then, after thinking a bit more, I realized, you are an artist and think from the heart. Even in your shopping. And, that makes perfect sense. I'm glad you don't keep lists, your creativity may be completely different and I love the way you work your talent! Have a fantastic weekend also.

      Delete
  3. Hi Shelly,
    I live by lists myself and have even been known to try to slip some in for my husband as well ;) Something about the pre-planning makes life go much more smoothly. Your "lists' here are unique and creative.
    Thanks for the inspiring post! Cheers, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on all accounts, Heather! It just makes life run much more smoothly! And, I too, am guilty of slipping notes to my husband!!:)

      Hope your weekend is wonderful,Heather!

      Delete
  4. At one point my blogger profile included the description "list lunatic." As I write this there are 3 lists on my desk -- color coded according to personal / work / blog "to do." Yup, I'm that crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing, Doreen! In fact, I think it's brilliant (even though, to some, it may seem eccentric). I believe I will take color-coding to MY lists, too. Heck, I use color-coding in my work notes, so why not?
      I'll be crazy with you, how's that? :)

      Delete