***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just Thinkin'............

True or False?  I find discouragement when truth and un-truth are blurred! I choose to live in truth- with accountability, and to always be given the truth-- even when it hurts.

via here
As the originator of the photo states --"how I answer true or false…".

(I have to admit, as I giggle, that's a pretty good "try" on blurring "true or false"!)

4 comments:

  1. l had to chuckle at your pic as well...and it's pretty clever isn't it. l'm with you..and as Oprah says, people can deal with the truth, if we just be honest.
    Thanks also for the lovely thoughtfelt comment from your last post Shelly...I hope your week's going great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having the courage to comment in regards to this post, Bron. Truth is so much better. It clears the way for moving forward. And you're welcome, Bron. I hope your weekend is great, also! xo

      Delete
  2. I think it's true, they do get blurred. Sometimes for what seems like un-selfish reasons, but in the long run they just hurt everyone. I think it's best for the person and those around them to always speak the truth, you'll always feel better at the end of it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments also, Timbarika! xoxo

      Delete