***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***BECAUSE 'LUSH' IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Friday, September 28, 2012

Lifestyle and Styling Life!

While I do love Chanel makeup and fashion, I am, also, loyal to American born beauty and lifestyle. Estee Lauder is an American brand, and is now identifiable with Aerin Lauder, Style and Image Director of Estee Lauder. She exudes the glamorous, yet, down-to-earth, lifestyle that resonates in my American dreams. It is within her fresh American lifestyle images that I find myself wanting to run to the make-up counter to buy a piece of that life. (Love marketing.) Her approach is similar to Ralph Lauren (another favorite of mine), exuding the American dream . (Besides, she had me at "Grand Wagoneer". ) (Love marketing.)

Aerin Lauder



































Speaking of American-bred........

The latest addition of Ligne Magazine  is available on line!  Page after pager of designer inspiration for Fall, and all!!

A MUST read!!!!























Have a beautiful weekend!! xo

7 comments:

  1. I am feelin' a connection...I have been using nothing but Estee Lauder makeup base, and face cream, for the past few years. It wasn't the marketing that got me, although I do love it, but it is the quality of the product that sold me. Nothin' better. And as for Ralph Lauren, just let 'em dress me from head to toe...Such amazing style...That includes my house too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz! Absolutely love your response, especially your "tried and true" testimony of the products! And, I'd love for Ralph to dress me, and the house, too! Have a beautiful day! xo

      Delete
  2. Shelly, I just adore the way you weave your posts together...from Chanel to Lauder to Lauren to Ligne'. I am inspired by the images and your effortless style.
    My 82 year old, very stylish mom, Jeri, is a long time fan of Estee' Lauder skincare (I did a Style guide on her where she revealed her 'secrets'). I will admit I've also been watching the fresh take of Aerin Lauder with the brand. Sounds like I need to give it a try.
    The Ligne' magazine is super luxurious. I'm curious, as I see the logo on your blog, do you work with the group, or do you have a friendly connection? Congrats on the magazine's birthday.
    Very stylish~thanks for the inspirations today. Cheers, Heather xo

    PS-You are featured on Stylemindchic today.:)Still having fun with the splurge/savvy lamp shopping expose' you shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, thank you for boosting my confidence in posting my take on life and lifestyles! We blogger friends all help one another. It's kinda like sharing recipes-same recipe, different cook, delicious no matter! I can't believe your mom is 82! How did I miss the styleguide? I will have to search your posts!!

      The Ligne Agency was founded by Meredith Xavier! She is deemed "sister" to my boys! She is precious in every way-- extremely intelligent and business savvy! My niece works for her, too. So, I guess it's all a family affair!!

      I'll see you soon over at your blog, dear!! xo

      Delete
  3. Yeh gorgeous pic of Aerin Lauder...and l'll pop over and have a look at the Ligne magazine online, the front cover is so stylish, thanks for letting me know of it's existence..you have a wonderful weekend also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bron! Aerin has that natural beauty--effortless. Certainly makes wearing EL more appealing, right?

      I hope you do enjoy the magazine! I love it!

      Have a wonderful weekend! xo

      Delete
  4. We had a car like that when I was little. My Mom would take us to the drive-in with it, so we could lay down in the back in our sleeping bags and eat popcorn, we were asleep by the time we got home :) Love that shot, beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful weekend darling petal!! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete