***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The "Earthiness" of Fall!

*
Just random images, 
that struck me
as earthy and fall inspired,
 while playing on the web, 
and 
drinking my coffee.



Touches to
  the home.....




in
 nature, herself....




as well as, 
in fashion.




Here's to the warmth 
and inspiration
a cup of coffee and a computer
can bring! 

xo

6 comments:

  1. Complete Fall scrumptiousness...Can't wait to put on my boots and scarves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn images Shelly...l'd love that glass wooden walkway in my house and the chanel bag is awesome. Have a fantastic rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments exactly, Bron, I love the Chanel bag, and would love to have a hallway, or walkway such as that! You have a fantastic rest of the week, also. xo

      Delete
  3. I quite enjoy the long hallway...I would enjoy sitting there and looking out the windows with a cup of tea. So nice. I love nature :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, too, would enjoy the hallway. It struck a chord in my heart. I love nature, too, and would love to have a room that promotes the same feeling, and has the same visibility, as the hallway. xo

      Delete