***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***BECAUSE 'LUSH' IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Inspiration...

the thrill of waking up to much cooler temperatures, taking a brisk walk along the lake, cooking a pot of chili, and, then, relaxing!


The following photo resembles life on the lake during the fall!! Which reminded me of how I live walking distance of the lake, and it's fall! It feels really good!

Tutto Design


















Happy Sunday! xo

6 comments:

  1. Sound like a wonderful way to spend a Sunday...except maybe the cooking part, haha!!Gorgeous pic Shelly..have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bron! It has been a gorgeous day! Hope yours was/is the same! xo

      Delete
  2. Wonderful. It would be grand to live near the lake in Autumn, I go to the lake on Sundays when it's so quiet, I love it. So wonderful. I hope you have a great new week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Timbarika! It is wonderful! I'm sure the lake you visit is much more of a "dreaming" place. I can envision the lake in England having history in every drop of water, and leaf that falls to the ground. Have a wonderful week, also! xo

      Delete
  3. Hello dear Shelly,
    Yet another absolutely gorgeous photo to slip me immediately into the mood for autumn. Pumpkins on the water-such a unique photo. It sounds like you had an absolutely perfect weekend. It finally cooled off here so I'm starting to feel the bit o chill in the air. You always inspire-my lovely friend. Happy Monday! xo
    Cheers, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, this photo had an immediate affect on me also, thus I had to share it! I've never seen pumpkins being transported on water either. I loved its simplicity. I am so happy you finally have a bit of cooler weather. Isn't it amazing how these God-given gifts of nature can change our mood? Happy Monday to you, too, Heather! Ditto on the inspiration! xo

      Delete