***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***BECAUSE 'LUSH' IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Monday, December 3, 2012

Desiring More Peace within this Season of Peace!

The simplicity of this tree is so beautiful, and calming! 
It brings me back to a much needed soothing memory
of a sweeter, simpler, more tranquil time.
Although my home is not ready for Christmas, yet,
(it's not even move-in ready, which naturally does not bring peace),
I look forward to a slowed and serene moment
in order to share the 
transformations!
Til then, I pray you find Peace within
 this Christmas season!

 
Tired but grateful for the gift of renovating a home! xo

7 comments:

  1. Hello Shelly,
    What a perfectly sweet, nostalgic moment you shared with your words and that lovely tree. It is so easy to get caught up in the craziness of the season....and lose touch with the peaceful side of it. 'Silent Night' and all the beauty of the meaning behind the holidays. You always have a way of bringing me back to what is most important. Thank you Shelly.
    I know the process can be daunting but your new home, your new 'nest', will be absolutely fantastic. With your sense of luxe style and beautiful take on classic design I can't wait to hear and see more about your process.
    Wishing you more peace (which is not easy during a remodel) my sweet, inspiring friend.
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. I pray you find peace and tranquillity this Christmas...moving home is always stressful, but I know you'll do it! Make sure you take a moment or two out for yourself too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am currently looking for advertising partnerships on sites like yours shellygregoryslushlife.blogspot.com. I believe you will be interested in the offer we have as we have many happy publishers and it is a great way to earn recurring income for your site.

    Please email me back expressing your interest in this offer and I will send you through further emails.

    I look forward to hearing back from you soon,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes simple is best.
    Enjoy a happy and relaxing holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shelly...just stopping by to wish you and your family a wonderful, safe and happy Christmas and New Year..Hope all is well with you and that you're enjoying the festive season in your new surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Shelly! Hoping you and your family have a great holiday in the midst of all the chaos. I can't wait to see photos of your renovation. Happy New Year too! Miss hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete