***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Monday, June 17, 2013

Hold Onto Your Health, It's a Beautiful Thing!




Over the past several months, I have been dealing with an incapacitating health issue. I kept pushing forward thinking I'd just get over whatever "it" was. However, pushing forward clearly was NOT a working remedy.

I have always been a very strong and healthy person-- physically, mentally, and spiritually. But, there is only so much stress a human can endure before something sends a signal that the limit may have been reached. 

Other than trips to doctors, I am continuing to completely revamp my so-called healthy diet. And, I've learned that rest does a body, and mind, good!

I apologize for not visiting you all consistently. Seems I'd have a false start on feeling good, and then, WHAM, down for the count again. Hopefully, taking things a bit slower, I'll be much more consistent!

xo

5 comments:

  1. Shelly, I am so sorry to hear this. Sending love and good wishes your way and hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself first -- that is the most important thing.
    xoxo
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Doreen! I am trying to figure out how all of this creeped up on me. Thank you for taking the time to stop by!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ahhh Shelly dear-I am so sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly. The stress of multiple moves, complete remodeling of a hous and life stuff --so much on your plate girlfriend. I'm always thrilled to see a new 'Lush' post but sorry to hear of your recent health struggles. Taking time for your self to gain strength and de-stress is the only essential thing right now. Sending you healthy vibes for some 'feel good'
    days ahead.
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Heather! This whole thing is a mystery. I have one sort of good day, and then I'm struggling to feel good for days. At first, I thought I could snap out of it, like any other ailment. But, my symptoms kept getting worse. As all things, this too shall pass. My question is "when?", 'cause it's wearing me down.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ooooh not good doll!! I really hope you are able to get some rest and feel better soon. I wonder what is going on...maybe too much work or something...hmm. I hope something is able to come of this, so that you can feel better and not wonder when it will happen. I send you lots of prayers and love and hope for haling vibes to boost your spirit too!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete