***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***BECAUSE 'LUSH' IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Monday, May 16, 2011

May Love Light Up Your Day!

No second guessing that the words "I LOVE U" are important in this household. They removed an exterior wall, replacing it with windows, making the lighted "I LOVE U" visible to the whole world! Visit the original post (design-elements) of this fabulous London home!


May Love Light Up your day!xo

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful words, that should be said every day!! We say them all the time in my house too, it's great as in my house growing up they were'nt said very often..how I missed out on a great feeling, but my daughters & husband make up loads for it & I always make sure my daughters hear it & I enjoy seeing how it makes them feel when they do...strong words never to be taken for granted or mis-used!! I'd really love that 'Love' light in my house, its wonderful!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely, Kizzy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw that on Maria's blog--my fave pic from her story. I need one in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one image says it all :-) visible to the whole world...thank you for the mention, Shelly! May love light up your day too...hugs

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete