***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

*Glamorously Fun*


Friday, May 13, 2011

Wait wait...don't tell me! Says You!

I've been wanting to share this little tidbit about of one of the most enjoyable simple pleasures, I often indulge in, on Saturday mornings. Whether I am at home cleaning, relaxing outside with a cup of coffee, working in the yard, or driving, I can tune in to my radio station and................

Keep the quiz show tradition alive and well, AND FUN! Most of my Saturday mornings are spent in laughter! I have a personal tradition of listening to the two radio quiz/game shows for the last several years! The shows stimulate my mind and add laughter to my day!

WaitWait... Don't Tell Me! is NPR's weekly hour-long quiz program. Each week on the radio you can test your knowledge against some of the best and brightest in the news and entertainment world while figuring out what's real news and what's made up.
And, following right after......
Says You! A game of words and whimsy bluff and bluster!
Laughter heals! Besides who could use a little extra giggling? I know I can! Have a fun-filled weekend! xo